verse of the day

Friday 29 February 2008

The Fog is clearing. [Isaiah 41v10]

Who likes fog? not many of us, especially if you driving, it causes so many disruptions, to the travelling public, is there anything good about fog?. That great man of God ,George Mullier,travelling in the days of few navigational helps, needed to arrive at a certain place at a time, but the ship was not able to dock because of the fog, so he prayed, and you know what happened ?, the fog lifted, and he arrived on time. Let me ask you are you in a fog?your way blocked, listen ,the God of George Mullier is your God, have faith in your God, He really does answer prayer. [ Father thank you that you love us equally, you have no favourites, and you have promised to lead, and guide us, this I believe with all of my heart, what ever I may face today,in the name of your Son , I claim the victory, Amen]

No comments: