verse of the day

Thursday 21 February 2008

Hurting. [Jeremiah 17v14]

There are many things that can hurt us, mybe you have been hurt recently, I know a person who will not travel by bus, because they were in an accident on a bus. there are different types of hurts, phyisical,mental, and spiritual, I wonder what you think are the hardest hurts to get over?,I would think, mental and spiritual. What do you do when you are hurting?, when one was a child, and fell over, you would go to your mother , to kiss it better, and for comfort , but sometimes we carry our hurts all our lives, we hold on to them, nursing our grievances, we may not realize that they have affected us, and have shaped our personalities. I am sure it is time to pray about those hurts ,to pray honestly,and humbly, to pray as you have never prayed before. [Father in my of journey of life ,I have hurt others, forgive me, I have also been hurt , heal me, in Jesus name I pray this, Amen.]

No comments: