verse of the day

Sunday 17 February 2008

Standing on your own feet.. [ John 21v20-23 ]

Following on with Mark 9v14-29, were we have the man with a son possessed with a demon,the disciples were unable to cast it out of the boy, so the man goes to Jesus. Many people still go to the disciples of Jesus , think how many people look to the preacher, come to the front to be prayed for, there is nothing wrong with this, but mybe the Lord wants us to just simply come to Him, so many people ride on the back of others faith, instead of developing their own faith walk, why ?, there may be many reasons, whatever the reason, the challenge for us all ,is to learn to walk on our own, in our faith walk . [Father I thank you for the example of godly people, but I know you want me to begin to be a Christian who developes my own personal relationship with you, help me to do this , I ask this in Jesus name.]

No comments: