verse of the day

Saturday 9 February 2008

Weakness. 2 Corinthians 12v 5-10.

I am a Christian many years, I have read the Bible many times, preached many sermons, etc, yet there are times one feel inadequate, one feels weak, and one may be inclined to despair, for who among us, wants to feel weak, weakness makes us feel vunerable. It was the great apostle, a man of immense stature, having vast knowledge, a man of great energy, who was taught a very valuable lesson, that through his weakness, he would have to rely on the grace of God, the result ,God would then be glorified. Let me say weakness is not a get out clause, for sinning, or not serveing Jesus, it is a wonderful opportunity to glorify God in all of our lives. [Father here I am in all my weakness, I have not much to offer you, other than my weakness,, be pleased to enable me by your grace , to serve you, and to you be all the honour, and glorly, in Jesus name I ask this, Amen.]

No comments: