verse of the day

Thursday 7 February 2008

Mystery.[ Genesis 1v1 ]

I love a good mystery, the little Belgum detective is one of my favourite characters, I am never able to figure out who done it. There are many things that are a mystery to me and I am sure to you, I happened to glance down at my arm and noticed my pulse, and it got me thinking about the life force, it seems to me that is a mystery,that is if one leaves God out of it. The Bible tells us ,[and only in the Bible do we find the answer to the mystery of life], in Acts 17 v28 , we read ,For in Him [ God] we live, and move , and have our being, here we have the mystery revealed, God , the creator and sustainer of life. [Father I thank you for the gift of life , help me to appreciate this more, and to glorify you in it, I ask this in the name and for the sake of Jesus your Son, Amen.]

No comments: