verse of the day

Friday 22 February 2008

A Blessing. [Psalm 23]

One of the most popular passages of scripture is Psalm 23, written by a shepherd boy , who became king, indeed the greatest of all the kings of Israel .This Psalm has blessed millions of people, it is wonderful to think how God can use us to be a blessing to others,through our words, and through our lives .We may not be a David but God can use us to be a blessing to those we come in contact with today, our lives can count for Jesus, believe it,here are the words of a chorus we used to sing, make it your prayer today,[ Father,make me a channel of blessing today, make me a channel of blessing I pray, my service blessing, my life possessing, make me a channel of blessing today. in the name of Jesus I pray this ,Amen.]

No comments: