verse of the day

Sunday 24 February 2008

Dont let anyone mislead you. [John 14 v6]

We live in a world of confusion, a world that is full of false ideas, values, so many false prophets, how important those words of Jesus are when He tells us ,dont let anyone mislead you,[Mark13v5]. The Bible tells us a very important truth, we must bear this in mind continually, for it answers so many of our questions as to the why of life, this is a fallen world, sin affects everything. Let us not be fooled by lovely sunsets or whatever, the sweetest little child has a fallen nature, no matter how things are dressed up, everything is affected by sin. I am not being cynical ,I have had a revelation , when Jesus became my Saviour, I see things differently, I do not lean on my own understanding, I believe in Him who is the truth, I believe on Him who died on a cross for sin, He said , dont let anyone mislead you.[ Father I thank you that you sent Jesus, to bring us out of darkness, to fill us with your Spirit, and to guide us by your precious Word, Amen.]

No comments: