verse of the day

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Everybody is a Critic, [Matthew 7v1-5 ]

Another look at Mark 9v14-29. in his conversation with Jesus the father says, Have mercy on us and help us , if you can, it did seem to that man that even Jesus may not be able to do anything to help. This problem had been going on for years ,we can assume that he had prayed and prayed, the result no change,this was his mountain, so he comes to Jesus barely hoping,would you and I be any different? let us not be critical of others,consider, we have not walked in their shoes. if we had we would be more understanding, and less judgmental. [Father help me not to judge others, help me to refrain from being critical, help me to have your compassion and love, in the name of Jesus I pray this, Amen.]

No comments: