verse of the day

Monday 25 February 2008

Self Control. [Luke 15v11-32]

In Proverbs25v28, we read a person without self-control is like a city with broken -down walls,in other words the city is vunerable . More, than ever we do need to practice self -control, think how much pain would be avoided if we we would put this wisdom into practice, consider the following, debt, drink,sex,temper,appitite, I could go on. Now I dont want you to feel condemned, but I want to bring this challenge to you, to exercise self control, in your life, refuse to live on impulse and instant gratification.[ Father help me to know self control , I know in my own strength this is not possible, so fill me with your Spirit, that I may know the victory through the Lord Jesus, in whose Name I ask this, Amen]

No comments: