verse of the day

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Pressure Cooker. [Hebrews4v15-16]

Years ago we had a pressure cooker, there was a fear linked with pressure cookers, they may explode, due to the pressure, but the pressure cooker we had, was equpped with a safety valve. We live many of us with pressures, today many people will be dreading another day, financial, family, work,etc,are we surprised at road rage ?,we shouldnt be, they dont have a safety valve.Being a Christian , does not mean you escape the pressures, but it should mean that we, dont explode, hurting ourselves, and others, why? because we have a safety valve, we have prayer, we have Jesus, who fully understands all the pressures we come under.Do read Hebrews 4v15-16, I want to leave a prayer written by Joyce Meyer with you [Jesus, I am so glad that you understand what I am feeling right now and that you do not condemn me for feeling this way, I do not want to give vent to my emotions, Help me to forgive those who haved wronged me and not to slight them, avoid them, or seek to pay them back for the harm done me. Amen]

No comments: