verse of the day

Friday 27 October 2023

Well done. ( Matthew 25 v 21 )

 I have been doing this blog for about 15 years,and its been an interesting experience,I do not desire any  comments,I just do it and pray the Lord will bless it. I  hope that people will get saved and Christians will be built up in their faith.This year has been interesting as regards numbers, one month I had 47 thousand, click on's ,now the numbers have plummeted to  hundreds .So does one give up because of so few people are  clicking on ?,what would the Lord want me to do,give up, why should I minister to the few?. The answer is if it is His will to give up then one should,But if it is His will to carry on,then that is what we must do. just be faithful.When our dear Saviour was on earth, he ministered to thousands, but He also ministered to  the few. I don't know how fruitful my ministry has been, and so I just leave that with God,after all it is He  who gives the increase 1 Corinthians 3 v 6/ John 4 v 38.

                                        'Won't it be wonderful when we stand before our 

                                         Saviour ,and hear Him say ,''Well done, good and 

                                         faithful servant''.

No comments: