verse of the day

Tuesday 8 March 2022

No difference. ( 1 Peter 2 v 9 -10 )

Think of all the great people in the Bible, father Abraham, Moses,David,Daniel, and a host more,and people who are not in Bible ,missionaries,preachers, social reformers, glorious men and women of God.One can also think of many martyrs dear people who suffered so much  for Christ ,all these people were and are  precious to God. Then there's you and me,we are not of their stature,could be ,we will never do any great deeds,we will just get on with our lives.It was Abraham Lincoln who  said that God loved the ordinary people for He made so many of them.So let me say to you ordinary people I include myself, that God loves us just as much as He loves those people I have mentioned,and we are just as precious to Him as they are.

No comments: