verse of the day

Saturday 5 March 2022

Beyond description.( Revelation 5 v 11-14 )

 I wonder am I the only one that who feels lost for words,as regards God and His glory,of course I'm not,I am sure many people feel that,there is a modern song that expresses  this thought,written by Mark Altrogge ,here are the words.

                                               You are beautiful beyond description,

                                               Too marvellous for words,

                                               Too wonderful for comprehension,

                                               Like nothing ever seen or heard,

                                               Who can grasp Your infinite wisdom?

                                              Who can fathom the depths of your love?

                                               You are beautiful beyond description,

                                               Majesty , enthroned above.

                                               And I stand, I stand in awe of You.

                                               I stand ,I stand in awe of you,

                                               Holy God, to whom all praise is due,

                                               I stand in awe of you. 

                                               

No comments: