verse of the day

Friday 4 March 2022

Mine. ( Galatians 2 v 20.)

Herbert Lockyer, SR.  Wrote the following,'Martin Luther once said that,''there is great divinity in pronouns''. It is assuring to believe that Jesus came as the Saviour of the world, but this avails nothing to me unless mine is the pronoun of a personal salvation,''Behold God is my Salvation''.I I have witnessed to many people,and often they say to me  ,I'm a ,and then thy go and say a certain denomination they belong to .Or as a young lady said to me, her grandfather was a minister, that's all   very well,but that does not take away from the fact that we need to personally trust Jesus to be our  Saviour. The apostle Paul wrote,' I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself  for me'.  (Galatians 2 v 20)

                                                  Dear Saviour, Thou art mine,

                                                  How sweet the thought to me!

                                                  Let me repeat  Thy name,

                                                  And lift my heart to Thee.

                                                  Mine! mine! mine!

                                                  I know that Thou art mine;

                                                  Saviour, dear Saviour,

                                                   I know Thou art mine.

                                                      Words Anna Hudson.

                                                  

No comments: