verse of the day

Monday 16 October 2017

My holiday. ( Romans 8 v28 )


                        I want to share with you my recent holiday in the
                        lovely Island of  Malta. Last  year while visiting Malta
                        my wife and I where offered a holiday in a five star
                        holiday, at a reduced rate, which we accepted, so we
                        paid our money, and signed, on the dotted line, this
                        holiday coincided with my wife's 60th birthday. Later,
                        that day I had misgivings, but we had signed on the dotted
                        line, my misgivings continued ,but in the end we went, my
                        worries and misgivings ,give way to peace as we enjoyed
                        the weather, the hotel ,and Malta, and in looking back I
                        can trace the goodness of God, in all that took place.

                                        Ye fearful saints, fresh courage take,
                                         The clouds ye so much dread,
                                        Are big with mercy, and shall break
                                         In blessings on your head.
                                           (Words by William Cowper )
                    

No comments: