verse of the day

Thursday 19 October 2017

My holiday.. ( John 10 v 28 )


                         During my holiday in Malta ,I witnessed to a number
                         of people ,a man who said he had religion stuffed down
                         his throat, and so rejected it, he was willing to converse
                         with me, but it  appeared obvious that he did not want to
                         hear . One of the things I said to him was,'' If you reject
                         life , you choose death''. He also said how he wanted to
                         go his own way, and  I reminded him what the word of
                         God says, ''There is a way that seems right unto a man,
                         but in the end it leads to death .'' ( Proverbs 14 v 12 )

                                           There is always an alternative,
                                            which one will you choose?

No comments: