verse of the day

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Trust and obey. [ 1 Samuel 15 v 22 ]

Just recently the Lord spoke to me about a certain something, but I was not sure or maybe willing to deal with. I asked Him to help me,I  ask others what should I do,and still I never dealt with it.This certain thing was becoming a problem,it began to effect my prayer life,what should I do?. Every time I had  a time of prayer,it came into my mind,and so it continued,until I sorted it out. Now the problem is resolved,there is nothing between my Heavenly Father and me,I have peace. Nothing between ,I suppose God was wanting me to simply obey Him,simply obey Him,it may be simple,just do it, left undone,it becomes a very serious problem.It is no good trying to ignore whatever God is saying to you,it may be something very simple,it may also be something very big,but if we ignore what God is saying to us,then it becomes very ,very ,serious,and will have serious consequences .To trust and obey is at the heart of our relationship with God,even though it may cost,but the price of not obeying brings a greater  cost,From Genesis to Revelation,we can read the folly of disobedience,think what we lost when our first parents disobeyed.So if God is speaking to you today,be it on a simple matter,or a large matter,be an obedient child,yes trust and obey,for there's no other way to be happy in Jesus,but to trust and obey.
                                        A prayer.
Dear God forgive us our disobedience,give us the grace to always obey You
in Jesus name .Amen.

No comments: