verse of the day

Thursday 23 June 2016

A stupendous caravan of. [ Psalm 103 ]

In 1 Timothy 6 v7 we  read,''We brought  nothing into the world,and it is certain that we cannot take anything out of the world''.This is true,there are no pockets in a shroud,our Lord told the parable of a rich farmer ,who  had it made ,until God interviend,and called into eternity,his riches, he had to leave.[ Luke 12 v 16ff]So that's it then,we go out of this world into the next,
and we all live happily ever after,or do we.? I read this recently,''Now I am
going alone......Every torment I have afflicted,every sin I have committed, every wrong I have done, I carry the consequences with me. Strange that I
came with nothing into the world,and now go away with this stupendous
caravan of sin.[Anita Drsai, Clear light of Day]I wonder will that be you?,
I hope not,yet if during this life I have not trusted Jesus for the forgivness
of my sins,I will  have  to face the wrath of God.If  we truly do that then our sins will be truly gone, yes completely gone,and there will be no record of them anywhere[ CP Psalm 103v11-13].
                            
                                  A   prayer
Dear God help us to seek you while you can be found,and have the sin problem  sorted out,by asking Jesus to forgive us .Amen

No comments: