verse of the day

Monday 16 May 2016

I shall not fear,if. [ Matthew 28 v 20 ]

Moses had gone up Mount Sinai,to meet with God ,he was there a long time
and the people complained, they where in the wilderness,he was no longer around.So they acted sinfully,by having Aaron,make an idol,which they declared to be their god.When Moses came down from the mount,things had deteriorated ,and severe action had to be taken.It was then God spoke to Moses,as regards the people moving forward to the promise land, he promised that an angel would go before them,to drive out His enemies.He tells Moses that He will not go with them,because of their tendency to sin,the result might be,their destruction. Moses reasoned with God,and He assured him that he would be with him personally,but Moses wanted more he wanted Gods presence to be with his people.God  granted him that request.[Exodus 32-33]The point I am coming to is this,Gods presence with us is vital,without that we cannot,go forward,but with His presence with us, we can confidently go forward.Although Jesus is in Heaven He is also with us by His Spirit,as we face whatever this day has for us,we are not alone,here the words of Jesus,''I am with you always''.
                          
                                     O Jesus I have promised
                                     to serve Thee to the end;
                                     be Thou for ever near me,
                                     my Master and my friend.
                                     I shall not fear the battle
                                     if Thou art by my side,
                                     nor wander from the pathway
                                     if Thou wilt be my Guide.
                                             [Words by J.E.Bode]
          [ I will return to my blog on Saturday,every blessing  ]

No comments: