verse of the day

Saturday 6 June 2015

Not perfect. [ Mark 12 v 41-44]

Let me say this ,I edit my thought for the day,but I rarely look at the published article,I had trouble publishing yesterday,but managed to view
what I had published.I was surprised how it was shown  ,and I noticed mistakes. This all causes me a bit of annoyance, I will have to ask my son to see if I can improve things. All I can say is I do my best,and hope and pray that in spite of my limited computer skills,what I have written will bless someone.I am reminded that God uses the weak things,well that's the reality
,but I am not going to give up,I will try to improve,we should always aim for excellence. I will just leave this thought with you,do your best,even though your best may be imperfect, God will accept  it , like any  loving parent who takes pleasure when  their infant offers them their scribbled drawing.
                                           A prayer.
Dear God You who love the imperfect,we offer you our imperfect gifts and talents, in Jesus name Amen.

No comments: