verse of the day

Thursday 18 June 2015

An avalanche. [ Hebrews 13 v 3]

I read this recently,/In the first century ,an avalanche of suffering and
discouragement threatened the Christian community[M . Williams]Things have not changed for a vast amount of Christians in the 21st century.These
words could apply to believers in Iran,Eritrea,North Korea,Northern Nigeria ,Pakistan,Burma,China,Vietnam,Cuba, and many other places. I have never suffered for being a Christian,but my heart goes out to those who are suffering,they are my brothers and sisters.One thing I do is pray daily for them,I receive most of the information ,through CSW,and Barnabas aid agency.CSW site is WWW.CSW.ORG.UK.and Barnabas  / barnabasfund.org/Seek to get informed as regards the suffering of Gods family,and pray.The apostle Paul experienced tremendous suffering for Christ ,read about his suffering in 2 Corinthians 11,he lists all of his suffering ,and then he adds,/Beside everything else,I face daily the pressure  of my concern for all the churches v23/We as Christians have many concerns ,but like Paul let us not forget our Christian family who are experiencing an avalanche of suffering, and discouragement.
                                       A  prayer.
Dear God in your great mercy uphold your dear people in those lands where they are facing an avalanche of suffering,and discouragement, In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: