verse of the day

Saturday 13 June 2015

Danger. [ Daniel 12 v4 ]

One small step,read the words ,followed by,the epic race to build a humanoid robot.I have no objections to robots .As a Christian I just become concerned when they equate a machine with a human being,let me stress
,I have no objections  to robots.We live in momentous times, mankind is advancing more and more in so many areas of life.As I look around my home  I see so many amazing things, I have a kindle which will hold thousands of books, likewise there are gadgets that hold vast amount of music,my camera can hold thousands of photos. There are  cars with navigational systems ,blue tooth, radios, cars that do not need a driver.All
these things have come in,in a very short time ,I am 71 years of age, I have witnessed so many changes,many of them for the good,the only problem is
with mankind's knowledge ,one becomes concerned as to the potential for
for evil.Mankind's advance can lead us into so many paths,were moral restraint can be thrown aside, if ones leaves God out,then one can be assured,perceived dangers will become realities.As a young lad the Lord graciously,brought me to Himself,through Jesus,and as I look back I rejoice
how I have been preserved ,and kept from so much potential evil.
                                                    A  prayer.
Dear God,in our pursuit of knowledge,help us to see our need of  your controlling,and restrain power, in Jesus name we ask this Amen .

No comments: