verse of the day

Tuesday 2 June 2015

He is the only way. [John 14 v6]

 At a particular church I attended,the visiting preacher,said we were not to judge,in heaven,there will be Muslims,atheists,Hindu's,and others.I was stunned to hear him say this,and after the service I spoke to him as to what he said,his explanation was unclear.As I walked away I heard him say the following,you cannot please everyone.I returned to him and said,we are not meant to please everyone,we are to declare the truth,his rely was I will pray for you,as if that solved everything.Now what is wrong with what he said?of course Muslin's,atheists,Hindu's,will be in heaven if they have trusted Jesus,but he did not say this. The fact of the matter is we need to be clear as to how one gets to heaven,hope that is not based on Gods word, is a false hope. This is what Jesus said,[not what I am saying],/I the way,the truth,the life,no man cometh unto the Father but by Me[John 14v6].He is the only
way we can be saved from Hell,and go to heaven, only through Him can our sins be forgiven.Yes praise God through Jesus and only through Him ,we can be saved,we must not by pass this truth, ignore it  or rationalise it  away.
                                           A prayer
Dear God we praise you that You so loved the world that You give Your only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him would not perish but have everlasting life. Amen.

No comments: