verse of the day

Thursday 27 February 2014

The gospel of Christ [Romans 1 v16 ]

The apostle Paul declared that he was not ashamed of the gospel of Christ[Romans 1 v16],consider there are many so called gospels,there are many so called Christ's,believe them not.They are based upon satanic ,sinful influences,and ideas,they promise much,like the supposed pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. They are fools gold,so do not be fooled,I remember standing at the graveside of my cousin,he and his family where Mormons,they lowered the coffin into the ground and that was it,there was no ,I am the resurrection and the life says Jesus,that was my lasting memory of that funeral. God has brought into being salvation,a sure and certain hope,that goes beyond the grave,through His son Jesus,apart from Him there is no sure and certain hope.The gospel is good news to all who accept what God  freely gives ,let me stress, to all, who trust Jesus as Saviour.As the words of the hymn declares,/I have no other argument ,I have no other plea it is enough that Jesus died , and that He died for me./
A  prayer..../ Dear God thank you that in a world of uncertainties ,You have provided a sure an certain hope through Jesus your Son, Amen /

No comments: