verse of the day

Friday 3 August 2012

Trust Him for all your tomorrows. [ Psalm 23 ]

My friend was visiting me  recently, and we both spoke on how God has blessed us,we both come from Ireland,when he arrived in England ,he had very little, likewise myself, in my case I was married and had four children,and like my friend I had very little.This was a good number of years ago ,since then God in His great mercy has blessed us and our children,with jobs,homes,and all we need. We can trully say great has been Gods faithfulness, like the Psalmist we both can say, that we have been young ,but now  are we are old, and we have never seen the righteous forsaken , nor His seed begging bread[Psalm 37v25]. Dear Child of God remember God is faithful,He whose eye is upon the sparrow ,will always care for you, so praise Him for present and past blessings, and trust Him for all your tomorrows.
A  prayer..../Dear God  we praise You for Your faithfulness,help us to trust for all our tomorrows in Jesus name Amen./

No comments: