verse of the day

Saturday 18 August 2012

A place of great need.[ James 5 v1-8 ]

I was sitting in my garden this morning,we are gradually improving in our gardening skills, and the garden is a nice place to sit and have my quite time,and I found myself going over that old gospel song, /I come to the garden alone while the dew is still on the roses. And the voice I hear,falling on my ear,the Son of God discloses/I am very privileaged that I have a garden,but of course it is a place of intercession, and as I prayed, I read the prayer requests, and one really saddened me, on the 14th of April an orphanage was attacked in Vietnam, it was a Christian orphanage,the police did not help, but took part in the attack. An orphanage it hardly bears thinking of ,but it happened,the most vunerable in that society, are made to suffer, it should sadden any right thinking person, it brings shame to the nation of Vietnam to let such things take place. So today pray for those dear children and those who care for then, and for the country of  Vietnam, it is a sad and needy place,a place of great need,a place that needs the transforming power of Christ.
 A prayer...../ Dear God have mercy upon those who suffer injustice ,be it in Vietnam,or where I live,by Your Spirit move in the hearts of those who perpetuate injustice, in Jesus Name Amen /

No comments: