verse of the day

Tuesday 7 August 2012

friendship [ John 15 v 15 ]

I have just come of the phone,I was speaking to a friend, one I have known all my life, he was my best friends brother,and here is the important thing he is a Christian. Friendship is very important and it grieves me that I lost some friends along the way,but I also have gained some new friends.We all need friends , the right kind of friends, we may have many acquaintances but friendship goes further and deeper than that. God can give us friends ,I remember when I came back to the Lord , He brought friends into my life,and He also brought a lovely girl called Eileen into my life and she became my wife and my best friend. I have so many happy memories of that friendship,when she died, I was devastated, and then God brought another lovely girl into my life ,a girl called Daphne who is my wife and my best friend. I wonder what new friends God will bring into my life, and your,s?, I am sure He will. But here is the most important thing ,in Jesus I have the perfect friend,He has stuck with me in every situation,I value His friendship above all others, I wonder do you know Him?,you can ,for He desires to be everybody,s friend,accept Him as your Saviour, and He will become your friend, for ever and ever , and ever ,Amen.
A   prayer....../Dear God we thank You for those friends we have, and most of all for Your Son Jesus,our forever friend. Amen/

No comments: