verse of the day

Sunday 12 August 2012

Let faith triumph. [Hebrews 11 v 6]

The book of Isaiah is a wonderful book,it is full of of so much that is a blessing,wonderful promises ,41v10,is a wonderful word of encouragement,mybe it is the word that you need to hear today,/ Fear Thou not, for I am with thee,be not dismayed,for I am thou God, I will strengthen thee,yea I will help thee,yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness./This verse can be divided up into 7, and can be used each day.It commences,/ Fear thou not/,are you fearful today,well here is Gods word  for you, from God, I met a lady yesterday who is having a cataract operation this Wednesday,she is fearful. And yet here we have God saying fear not,it is possible to not fear when we are facing an operation or whatever, because the verse goes unto say,/for I am with thee/,here we have a wonderful truth we are not on our own,the Lord is with us,the words of Psalm 23v4 , emphasizes this wonderful truth,but there the writer,expresses his faith, I will fear no evil for Thou art with me/ Let faith triumph over all our fears,with God all things are possible.
A  prayer...../ Dear Lord ,we bring to You our fears,and ask that we have faith to overcome,in all that we facing,in Your name we ask this Amen /

No comments: