verse of the day

Monday 5 March 2012

You dont bring me flowers anymore [ Psalm 147 v 3-6 ].

Barbra Streisand sings a song ,called,/ You dont bring me flowers anymore /, it is song about love fading, lessening, cooling,not speaking, distancing . Of warmth turning to coldness,of closeness turning to distance,of desire turning to distaste,none of it is very nice. I am sure what I am writing applies to so many these days, and many are feeling sad, feeling vulnerable, insecure,and afraid, along with anger. If you are going through this experience , try to not let it destroy you,and dont blame God, it is not His fault, God gets the blame for so much that is not His fault. These things come with the territory,we live in a fallen world, but in the midst of all our hurts there is one who cares and understands, His name is Jesus, He knows what it is to be rejected ,and unloved ,He has experienced the hurts, and as He looks on his creation ,He is still recieving them, but He justs keeps on loving, and loving, so go to Him today,if you dont know Him come to Him, if you do know Him dont turn away from Him .
A prayer.../ Dear Jesus in all my need I come to You , help me .Amen /

No comments: