verse of the day

Friday 30 March 2012

Gods way. [ 2 Corinthians 12 v1-10 ]

I will always be greatful that God helped me pass my driving test, so much depended on this, and I will always be grateful how God provided my first car,we had no money to buy one. And whom God used to supply our need, a dear widow, I remember as we walked to church,she pulled up beside us in her little morris minor,and said would I like to have it.A widow woman,it reminds me of how God used a widow woman to supply the needs of Elijah the prophet[ 2 Kings 17].The dear woman had so little, yet God blessed it,in an amazing way,if the blessing of God is upon our little,be it financially,or our limited abilites, we will be amazed what will happen,and what God will do. God does not despise our smallness,no it is the very opposite ,to what we thing, we despair at our littleness,we would only move when we have a full cup,but the path of faith is a path of depending on God to bless our smallness, even our weaknesses. The way of smallness, weakness is the way we are called to walk ,limping,thorns in the flesh, yes it is not the worlds way, but it is most surely Gods way.
A prayer...../Dear God we acknowledge that Your ways are not our ways, nor Your thought our thoughts, and that Your way is perfect,help us to follow in the footsteps of our crucified Lord, Amen /

No comments: