verse of the day

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Be a Boaz. [ Ruth 2 v 11 ]

Boaz the owner of the field comes along and sees Ruth and asks who she was,and he is told ,he speaks kindly to her shewing her favour.He informs her that he is knows about her , and how she had left all,and of her support of Naomi,and speaks these words to her./The Lord recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the Lord God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust/. What lovely words spoken to this dear girl ,what an encourgement they must have been to Ruth,let me say this, we all need to hear encouraging words, so often I go to Gods word, and I just need to hear an encouraging word,likewise when I meet with believers. Judge not by appearance as you meet with people,many people are carrying burdens,so today speak encouraging words,be a Boaz today.
A prayer..../ Dear God help me to be guided by Your Spirit in all I say in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: