verse of the day

Saturday 31 March 2012

Pray dont panic. [ Psaln 46 v10 ]

In case you dont know,our country is threatened with a strike by the drivers of the petrol tankers,they have voted in favour of a strike. About 12 years ago we did have an actual strike, I remember it so well , as indeed many people do, but at the minuite we only have the threat of a strike,and the unions have to give 7 days notice before they strike,in the meanwhile they are negotiating.The goverment made some ill advised statements, the result was a panic, by drivers,now this all coincided with me buying another car,and I was going to fetch it,I also knew that there was not much petrol in it, I felt concerned that I would not be able to get petrol,I had to travel a distance of about 30 miles. Well I prayed that not only would I get petrol, but I also would have no bother getting it,and so it came to pass,I found a petrol station not far from were I collected my car,and purchased a full tank of petrol.Things do happen when we pray, they really do,so let us all learn to pray and not to panic,see difficulties as opportunities to pray and see God working./Dear God help us to see that You are in control of all things,nothing catches You unawares, and that we can always trust You to undertake for us, in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: