verse of the day

Friday 9 March 2012

Pain can be redeemed [ Romans 8 v28 ]

Lastly we think of pain that can be redeemed, and like Philip Yancey I will point you to my life verse, Romans 8 v28[ av ] And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God. The all things means what it says, yes even the bad pain, the greatest example of this is the cross on which Jesus died, that was surely bad pain, an innocent person being crucified. And yet God had a redeeming purpose in that death,good has come out of it,mulitudes of people have and are being saved, from a lost eternity. God always works at a redemptive purpose, this is Gods truth, it goes without saying that when we are in the storm of bad pain, we struggle to accept the truth of Romans 8 v28. I believe this verse with all of my heart, often with tears, I have looked at this verse,wondering how good can come of my painful experience, but I believe it will.I finish by quoting P Y./ Romans 8 v28 is an affirmation that whatever things may come our way- and for Paul these meant manifold hardships- all can be redeemed to work for our ultimate good/
Dear God help us to have faith in the truth that You are in control,and are working all things for the good of Your children, and for Your glory in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: