verse of the day

Thursday 29 March 2012

I am trully blest. [ Lamentations3 v22-23 ]

I had a visit from a friend recently, as we talked,this dear brother started talking of the blessings in his life,it was not a smug Im all right Jack, but a humble declaration of Gods faithfulnes. I listened ,but it spoke to me,how God has blessed me, and cared for me, I do have so much, I am still able to work, even though I am by, my sell buy date.We are not just talking about positive thinking although there is something to be said of that, no, this goes futher than that,it is giving glory to God. What we have, we have recieved from the hand of a loving Heavenly Father,of yes we have had to work,act sensibly,but if the blessing of God had not been on our efforts it would not have prospered.It is the blessing of the Lord that maketh rich [Proverbs 10 v22 ],and like my friend I can trully say I am blessed. Blessed materially, but blessed spiritually,for I have the greatest friend anyone could have ,Jesus, and in that relationship I have so much,His presence with me everyday,His protection and His care for me in every situation. In Him I have the forgiveness of all my sins,He has gone to prepare a place for me,and one day,He will take me to it,yes I am trully blest
A prayer..../Dear God thank You for Your faithfulness , yes great has been Your faithfulness, and above else for Your dear son Jesus Amen/

No comments: