verse of the day

Monday 19 March 2012

God in-cidents. [ Proverbs 20 v24 ]

Ruth asks to go to and gather the left overs ,and so she goes ,and it just so happens she went to a field owned by a man called Boaz, who was related to Naomi,and this would have a deep significance , for Ruth and Naomi. It was not by chance that Ruth came to this particular field, it was not a coincidence that this happened.Last week we bought a wardrobe ,or a potential wardrobe,for the pieces came in a flat pack. Before we started it,my wife and I, I prayed for help. There came a point in the assembling that we got into difficulties, now my wife had phoned my oldest lad Paul about something ,he lives about 90 miles a way,only to discover that he was visiting a friend , locally. Was this a coincidence?, well you can guess the rest, I phoned him and asked for his help,he came round and the job got finisfed. Archbishop William Templer said, when I pray, coincidences happen, when I dont,they dont. Philip Yancey writes of coincidences as God-incidents,with God things dont just happen, everything by Him is planned.
A prayer....../ Dear God we thank You for Your involvement in our lives , in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: