verse of the day

Saturday 31 July 2021

Transgender ( Psalm 139 v 13 - 16 )

 I want  to touch on the subject of transgender, I do not do this to stir up animosity,but rather to express my views on the subject.I want to quote you something I read in the Times newspaper,  by a Labour MP, she is writing about her conversation with a transgender person, she called her a trans woman,here is what was said ,'I  suppose there's  the upside of not having  periods' . And she said to me,''The thing is, I'd really, really love to have a period'. That woman was a woman to me, but neither of us was under any illusion that we had the same biology'. So lets consider what was said,by the trans person,who said they would love to have a period,The MP had mentioned earlier how there were times that  she had to go home from work because she had her period. In my mind I could hear millions of women  crying out to the trans person,' take mine, take mine',no woman wants to have periods.Lastly consider what the MP said last ,''they did not have the same biology'', biology takes in a lot of things,our bodies are different, our bodies define our gender, not our minds. When I look at my body in the mirror I see that I am a man, likewise when my wife looks at her body she see's that she is a woman. I repeat it again, it is our bodies that defines our gender, not our minds.Lets not confuse the issue, God who  made male and female, made no mistake.

No comments: