verse of the day

Friday 2 September 2016

Unil then. [ Revelation 21 v1-4 ]

There is a Christian song that has been on my mind ,and so I want to leave it
with you,it was written by Stuart Hemblen,its called,
                                               Until Then.

                             My heart can sing,when I pause to remember,
                            That a heart-ache down here is just a stepping stone.
                            Along life's trail that's winding ever upward.
                            This troubled old world,its not my final home,
                            But until then, my heart,will go singing,
                            Until then with joy,I'll carry on,
                            Until that day when my eyes,behold that city,
                             Until the day when God calls me  home.


                             And the things of earth,will dim,they'll lose their value,
                             When we re-call they're borrowed for a while,
                             And the things of earth that cause the heart to tremble,
                             remembered there,will only bring a smile.
                             So until then, my heart,will go on singing.
                             Until then with joy I'll carry on,
                             Until that day when my eyes,behold that city,
                             Until the day when God calls me home.

                       [ I will return to my Blog Monday, every blessing]
                       

No comments: