verse of the day

Sunday 8 June 2014

Jesus loves the little children.[ Mark 10v 13-16]

There is a particular mission I pray for and support,they work among children,I received a photo showing 11 young children,who live in Nepal.They attend a school in a a remote valley,and the words on the back of that photo,read,/In danger of being trafficked/ Such is the depravity of man that these little children ,that these little children would be used in the sex trade,used ,yes used. I really thank God for such missions as the one I support,who rescue children from abuse,poverty,and even death.If that was all they did,we would applaud them,but they do more than that,they tell them about Jesus,for although they have been rescued from so much,these children need to know Jesus as their Saviour.I praise God that as a child I trusted Jesus,and inspite of backsliding,I came back to the Lord,I praise God for his faithfulness.Every child needs Jesus,consider, if Stalin,and Hitler,had trusted Jesus as children,millions and millions of lives would have been saved.They would have been so different,they would have grown up and lived lives that would have been  a blessing,instead they became a curse to humanity.Our Saviour is still saying today,let the little children come unto Me and forbid them not,tell the children about Jesus.
A  prayer...../Dear God we thank You that You  love children,we ask for your blessing upon the work among children in Nepal,that they, and children everywhere will come to Jesus. Amen /

No comments: