verse of the day

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Preserved,protected,and promoted.[ Psalm 40]

I  look at so many things and cannot see an answer, cannot see how they can be resolved, there are things I have been praying about for years,and no answer that I  can see. That I can see,maybe in these words I have a clue,or maybe it is what I don't see that is important,what do I not see?the hidden ways of God.God whom we cannot see is at work in hidden ways, ways that are part of His plan and purpose,we want knowledge of why,we think we should know everything,but the secret things belong to God,we may never know the answer now,but we will in eternity.Yet that is one aspect,there is another,and we find another answer in an old gospel song ,which goes ,/The answer is already on its way,Jesus said it, I believe it and its so/.Yes you have prayed,nothing appears to be happening,that is the time ,to wait, to trust and not panic,to be still and know that He is God. The waiting time is an exercise in faith,a time of trusting God to undertake,to see what He will do,to work on our behalf,to open the doors that are shut fast,to realise that only He has the key,to open that door, and make a way.Read the book of Esther, and the life of Joseph,read and learn the lessons therein,see how God worked in their lives and times.Joseph, Esther ,Gods people ,consider  how He delivered them. Consider the words of David, a man who was preserved,protected, and promoted,he says./ I waited patiently for the Lord,and He inclined unto me, and heard my cry[Psalm 40v 1]
A  prayer....../Sovereign God we bow before You, trusting You to undertake for us,to make a way where there appears to be no way,to deliver when there appears no one who can deliver,to help us when all help is gone, in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: