verse of the day

Tuesday 26 February 2013

A coincidence? [ James 4 v3-4/ 5 v17-18 ]

The longer I go on in my Christian life I see the importance of prayer and  how vital,the importance of taking everything to God in prayer.When we pray things happen, ask the question,what is happening?,our relationship with God deepens,and we do become stronger.We often say when we pray about something, or ask for something ,there are three ways God can answer,yes, no and wait. Why three answers because prayer is a two way activity,in which we the creature are praying to the creator. I was at a checkout at a supermarket recently and behind me was a mother and a child,the youngster wanted something and the mum said no,the child reacted in an overflow of emotions. Let us who are children[of God] remember we cannot have everything we want,as I look at the condition of my teeth,with there many fillings,and think of  all the treatment I had to endure,I wish I had been denied sweets. Many parents are literally killing their children with the amount of food they feed them,its a sort of dysfunctional love.Our heavenly parent God the Father, loves all His children with a perfect love,a love that will deny as He sees fit,and grant us what we desire, when He sees fit. Just recently my youngest boy lost his job suddenly ,but within a short time,he had a new job and is  now in line for promotion, a coincidence?, no we prayed, and God answered prayer.
A  prayer..../Our Father in heaven help us to pray, even when we dont feel like it,even when we cannot understand in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: