verse of the day

Saturday 14 July 2012

Pray. [ Luke 18v1 ]

Sometimes I see the humorous side of things,take our weather,earlier in the year we were told, that many parts of our land was affected by a lack of rain,a hose pipe ban was put into force,the word drought was mentioned.So I prayed ,now I am not saying I am an Elijah,but all I know is we have had one of the wettest summers in living memory.We have experienced floods in certain places, there is no more talk about a lack of rain. Now while on holiday as I was driving through heavy rain fall, I suddenly thought is all this rain my fault?, after all I did pray.I smiled at my words ,I better be careful what I pray about,who knows what devastation I may cause.As I said my sense of humour, sometimes gets the better of me,but being serious, I believe God did answer my prayers for rain, and I am grateful  [I am sure others prayed as well],when we pray God does hear, and I believe He does answer,prayer is a powerful ministry,so pray,dont give up,pray ,pray,pray.
A prayer..../ Dear God  thank You for answers to our prayers,help us to not give up ,help us to pray, and  to trust ,that our prayers are answered ,according to Your perfect will, in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: