verse of the day

Sunday 8 July 2012

The god particle.[ Colossians 1 V12-17]

 I am not a scientist ,I hardly know how to spell the word,and I am not a physicists, and I am not sure what the term god particle means,although the scientific world is excited about it.Most scientists dont like the phrase,and a man called Leaderman,mentions about a connection,to the book of Genesis. If scentists where seeking to discover how God made the earth,which unfortunately they are not, one could appreciate their efforts, but most of their efforts appear to be ignoring,or refuting a belief in a creator God. It appears to me that no matter how much they appear to discover, I say appear for science is an incomplete exercise,they will never explain the cause of the universe and this world, and how it all came into being.I am not anti science,but I am so saddened at their atitude,at their arrogance,for it appears to me the more they know the less they know.Unfortunately  here in the west,mulitudes are blindly following them,why?thats for them to answer,as a Christian I am encouraged to use my mind, to not accept willy nilly, what any group of people teach.I remember as a young man asking questions as to the meaning of life,for it did not appear to have any,until I came back to faith in Christ,by whom all things were made,and in that moment, I had found the answer,to my searching.
A prayer..../Dear God we thank You for the many scientific discoveries,that have helped mankind,but we pray for the many who are rejoicing in the god particle, may discover the one by whom all things were made and are now held together even Jesus Thou Son . Amen/

No comments: