verse of the day

Thursday 6 January 2011

What would Jesus do ?[ Matthew 7 v1-6 ]

It is so easy to judge people, to judge situations, and we all do , even though our Saviour told us not to [Matthew 7v1-2],yet we do.Our Saviour said ,Judge not according to the appearance,but judge righteous judgement [John 7 v24 ],we often judge people and situations,by what we see with our eyes,failing to appreciate the hidden reasons, the unfortionate thing is we are often not interested in why people act in the way they do. A friend of mine left his wife,and I know Christians who judge Him,continually run him down,of course he should have stayed with his wife, but who am I to judge, and condemn. The safest and loving thing to do is pray for others in their failings, not finger point, or gossip,walking humbly with our God involves a humble spirit,an attitude, that there by the grace of God go I. As we face this day ,and come into contact with people , let us ask the question ,what would Jesus do?, what would He want me to do, what would He want me to think?. [ Dear Lord Jesus help me to be more like You in all things .Amen ]

No comments: