verse of the day

Thursday 13 January 2011

A thankful people.[Ephesians 5 v20 ]

There is a lot to be said for positive thinking, here I am sitting at my PC listening to nice music ,I have just had a nice breakfast,I am able still to work. I have money enough to live on, plenty of things to wear, a GP to go to if I not well, and I even get free mediciene, I could go on, God has blessed me with so much .I live in a grand country, not a perfect country,but then nothing is perfect.Today consider the blessings you have, and offer up a prayer of thanksgiving, in USA, they have a thanksgiving day, let this be a thanksgiving day ,for all of us. Let nothing negative pass from our lips, in everything let us give thanks, to the God whose mercy never fails, whose faithfulness is trully great, and who loves us so very, very, much. [Dear God help us even through our tears ,to acknowledge your faithfulness, help us to be a thankful people in Jesus name .Amen ]

No comments: