verse of the day

Saturday 22 January 2011

Relationship the key. [ Psalm 37 v5 av ]

I had just about finished my blog when we had a power cut, so I have to start again, it is a bit like life ,not giving up ,starting again,now we have been writing about deep seeded problems. Deep seeded problems do not go away overnight, they may be with us till the day we die, but the important thing thing is not to give up. We are all on a journey of discovery, discovering what?, the vital ,and I stress the vital importance of a relationship with God, and discovering how that relationship ,will change us.And it will, if, and again I have to stress the if, we look to Him, each day, each hour, each moment, to find the secret of overcoming is not in our own strength,but as the apostle declared, in the strength of Christ [ Philippians 4 v13 ]. While there will be those who can support us, our strength must come from the Lord, and along with that relying on the Lord for strength, there has to be trust. We must commit our way ,unto the Lord, trust also in Him, day by day, moment by moment, the result , He shall bring it to pass[ Psalm 37v5 av ][ Dear God as I surrender my will to Yours, help me to seek You day by day, and moment by moment, and as I do ,grant me the strength to overcome those deep seeded problems in my life , in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: