verse of the day

Sunday 30 January 2011

Sidelined. [ John14 v6 ]

Maggie and the Indian mystic,so read the headlines in the newspaper, it was about a barefoot gura who spoke to Mrs Thatcher, predicting that she would become prime minister. Let me say this many people are listening to mediums,, and being drawn into error,into the dark side. These things are interesting but they will not help us with the most important question as regards my sin, and the consequences of it.John Travolta and his wife have celebrated 2o yrs of marriage , he put it down to good communication and the tools of scientology. A number of things may help us in our marriage, but rest assured scientology,Indian mystics, will not lead us into the truth, will not save us in our lostness, Jesus said ,I am the way the truth and the life , no man [or woman]cometh unto the Father but by me [John 14 v6 ][ Dear God help me not to be sidelined into error, help me accept Jesus as my Saviour,and to follow only Him. Amen]

No comments: