verse of the day

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Equality. [ Galations 3 v28 ]

I have a little book called ,/Four spiritual giants/ by R Brown, he writes on the lives of John Bunyan,John Wesley, Augustine,and Martin Luther. No doubt they were great men, and as I read the Bible we read of many more spiritual giants, but what about you and me, one feels very insignificant, I really do. Then there is a verse that comes to mind which tells me ,that God has no favorites[Acts 10v34 ],God loves you and me and those great people equally, he is not like Jacob who loved Joseph more than his other sons. Everyone of us are His favorites,sometimes preachers have said, if we had been the only person in the whole world ,Christ would still have died for us, and thats so very true. So let us not feel less loved, than others,in Gods sight there are no spiritual giants, He only sees His children, and loves them all. [ Dear God help us to realize continually that you love us equally,that you have no favorites, in Jesus name Amen.]

No comments: