verse of the day

Saturday 29 January 2011

Say it like it is. [Luke 23 v 39-43 ]

I read an article in the news paper about a gorilla that walks upright, now the article was not making the point of evolution, more about gorillas becoming an extinct species.The way humanity behaves so often ,may be an insult to a gorilla, humanity can often act worse than any animal. I was listening to person on the radio, how the Germans used starvation as one of the tools of the war, letting Russian prisoners die of starvation. They are not the only nation that have committed atrocities ,the list is endless, we just have to read the newspaper to see how mankind is capable of awful things. Two TV presentors loose their jobs , one of their wives said ,they were just being boys,no ,they were manifesting sinful behaviour, the sad thing is they will be sorry that they have lost their jobs, but they will not see their behaviour for what it is, and will not change.The word of God tells us that all of us are sinners [Romans 3v23 ], whither it is the sins of a nation or of the individual, it needs to be forgiven,and the only place that can take place is before an old rugged cross,before a Saviour called Jesus, it is time for nations and individuals to seek that forgivness.[ Dear God I want to stop making light of my behavior, I acknowledge that I am a sinner, I bow before You and ask Jesus to be my Saviour, Amen ]

No comments: