verse of the day

Monday 3 January 2011

Help. [ Psalm 121 ]

He helped, I was ministering yesterday at a hospice ,I sang and spoke a word, and God helped, the Holy Spirit helped me,I find it harder to sing these days, and play the guitar,yet I was conscious of Gods help.The Psalmist asked a question,/From whence cometh my help [Psalm 121 v1 ] maybe you are faced with some task or difficulty, and you are wondering ,how you are going to cope, how are you going to manage. Well here is what the Psalmist replied,/ My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.[Ps 121v2]. Look at this world, God made it all, look up into the starry sky, He made that also, surely He can help us, with ease, and in a way that can amaze us. So today look beyond the mountains of difficulties ,to our great and awesome God, and ask Him to help you. [ Dear God I bring all things to You, the difficulties I face, the tasks I have to do, and ask that You would help me, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: