verse of the day

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Force yourself.[ Psalm 37 v 25 ]

Make a choice to be spiritual, what I mean is simple this,dont let your thoughts control you, when negative thoughts come in, force yourself to focus on Gods word. When you find yourself thinking about the economy, or your own personal finances ,force your mind to remember that the Lord is your shepherd and you shall not want. As you consider what may lie ahead, and you dont know how you will manage, remember there is one with you, who will not fail you. When you find yourself worrying, remember what Jesus said, /Your heavenly Father knoweth[Matthew 6v32 ],yes He knows and will undertake,He is after all your Father, and will care for you His child. It is so easy to run with the negative, millions do ,everyday, but this day let us stand ,and having done all to stand ,on Gods word,to look up by faith and believe that all will be well.[ Dear God I confess that often I let my thoughts dwell on so much that is negative,help me to break this bad habit, help me to get into the habit of dwelling on You, of continually reminding myself, that You will never fail me, in Jesus name Amen ]

1 comment:

john heasley said...

I needed to hear that today Dad, thanks.